Ever failed to control your gulosity? It’s a natural fact that humans cannot control their urge for eating after a prolonged time. For this purpose, different diet plans have been established fulfilling different needs of the body that wants to undergo weight loss.
A ketogenic diet limits carbohydrates and you will see it in our keto diet recipes for beginners’ selection. In fact, a ketogenic diet dictates a lower portion of carbs which is lesser than what you take in a low-carb diet.
The foremost concern of many people on ketogenic diet is which keto meal is healthy.
Below, we have mentioned the best keto diet plan recipes for beginners and who have been on a ketogenic diet for a while. Remember, the goal is to take not more than 20 grams of carbs per day.
Our Top Ketogenic Breakfast Menu
What’s better than an omelet and a glass of milk or juice for breakfast?
Simple keto breakfast by our admins is helpful against weight gain and it supplies a maximum number of nutrients throughout the day.
Devilled eggs are used in ketogenic breakfast because of having no spice and a little bit of cream. This will enlighten your day, take it easy on your gut health and stabilize the morning state yours.
To make keto breakfast devilled eggs, you need the following ingredients.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2-3 Ounce of fat-cream that has been softened at room temperature for an hour
- ½ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons bagel seasoning
How to Make Ketogenic Deviled Egg Breakfast?
By any method, hard boil the eggs first and submerge them in cold water to cool down. Slice these eggs vertically (half lengthwise) and with the help of a small spoon, take out the yolk.
Now, cut the cream cheese into small pieces and add it to the yolks. Now blend this mixture, starting from low speed and the high speed until it’s all smooth and whipped.
Add seasonings along with salt and pepper. Now use any form of spoon or pipe to fill the eggs white with this yolk mixture.
Put some bagel seasoning on the filled eggs in a generous amount Voila! Best keto breakfast is ready.
Keto Smoothie for Weight Loss – Double Chocolate
The idea of making a keto smoothie is pretty simple, you only have to add all the below ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- ½ peeled avocado
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 serving of Chocolate protein powder that is keto-friendly
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- ¼ cup of full-fat coconut milk
- ¾ cup of almond milk or any keto-friendly milk
Best Keto Soups
There will be no need for keto soups to buy, you can make our best-rated keto soups at home now.
Creamy Keto Chicken Soup (6 Servings)
Keto diet does allow the sensational taste of a creamy and comfy bowl of soup. The latest creamy keto chicken soup recipe has altered by some users but we are offering the recipe for the original one.
It has got high nutritional value with ingredients like pumpkin, coconut cream plus ginger and zucchini makes it a dazzling appetizer.
In per serving, you will receive the following nutritional value.
- Calories: 170
- Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Calcium: 42mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 364mg
- Salt: 803mg
- Carbs: 7.3g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sugar: 2.6g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Protein: 5.5g
Here is what you need to make creamy keto chicken soup.
- 8-9 cups of water which would be around 2 liters
- 2 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 complete pasteurized or organic chicken
- 3 ½ cups of cubicle shaped pumpkin
- 2 medium Zucchinis for aroma
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon chilly flakes
- Black pepper as required
How to Make Creamy Keto Chicken Soup
First, you have to add chicken in a hot pot with water and apple cider vinegar. Slowly cook the chicken for 4 hours until the chicken can be pulled apart.
Set aside the chicken after removing it from the pot or cooker. Separate the bones from flesh and reserve, now return to the pot and add zucchinis, ginger, and pumpkin.
Heat it slowly for 15 minutes and add remain zucchinis, then simmer for 15 more minutes until zucchinis are tender.
Note if pumpkins are tender and softened, then add parsley, shallot, lime juice, cilantro with coconut cream, and chicken on the warm mixture.
Ensure the taste and add salt as per your requirement, add more spices attuned to your penchant.
Serve it hot, you may garnish it using natural herbs.
Chicken Cauliflower Rice Soup
If you are missing the taste of chicken and rice soup, here is an alternative for you as keto soup recipe. There you will find soft and juicy pieces of organic cauliflower in a creamy broth which will quench the taste palates.
You can turn this keto soup recipe into a bulletproof one-by adding pastured meat and broth or by eliminating the onions and steam the vegetable rice separately before mixing.
Keto Snack Lists
There you may find hard-boiled eggs, kale chips, and guacamole with low-carb vegetables.
What we have are easy keto snacks for beginners who like to do it at their home instead of ordering keto snacks to buy.
Keto Tortilla Chips
The recipe for the best keto snack has been disclosed. There are only two main ingredients found in making keto tortilla chips and it’s quite easy to make.
You can season your keto snack or chips with your favorite seasoning selection, or simply add chili or garlic powder.
Ingredients for Keto Tortilla Chips are:
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder and ½ teaspoon chili powder
How to Make It?
- First preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius and line two large baking sheets, don’t forget to put parchment paper on them.
- Take a microwave-friendly bowl and melt mozzarella for 1.5 minutes.
- Add almond flour, garlic powder, chili powder, and salt with mild black pepper amount. With your hands, start kneading the dough until it is easier to make smooth balls out of it.
- Place this dough between the 2 sheets of parchment paper and cut out into a rectangle thick. Now, using the knife, cut this dough into small triangles about 1/8 thickness.
- Spread out the chips on the baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes until they turn golden and crispy.
- Serve it alongside with buffalo chicken dip or guacamole.
Keto-Friendly Ice Cream
Keto snacks without ice cream are incomplete, the keto ice cream in our keto snack list is hardly sweet but rich in cream and delightful smell.
Ingredients for Keto Friendly Ice Cream are:
- 2 cans of coconut milk (15 oz)
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- ¼ cup natural sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of kosher salt
How to make keto ice cream is simple, you have to chill coconut milk in the fridge for 3 hours at least or overnight mode is ideal.
- Make a whipped coconut by spoon coconut cream into a large bowl, do not add the liquid in the can yet, mix the coconut cream using your hands until it’s creamy. Keep it aside.
- Make whipped cream by beating heavy cream until it forms soft peaks in a bowl. Mix the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Mix the two whipped cream and coconut into a loaf pan.
- Freeze until it’s solid, for about 5 hours.
After taking it out, keep the ice cream outside for 10 minutes so you can scoop it easily, that’s because it’s too hard at first.
Ketogenic diet for weight loss is still being followed in 2021 and so far most of them are women. Keto diet foods ignite the body’s potentials to produce ketone bodies which target the fats in a much efficient way.
Our keto recipes for keto breakfast, keto soups, and keto snacks will allow you to be on a keto diet without struggling with an emotional eating problem.
For more information about keto diet foods, you could get help from the keto diet pills which have many ketogenic boosters available that are extracted directly from the natural source.